Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tegan and Sara Love


Tegan and Sara...where do i start?

Basically, when i was like 10, i went on this road trip to Tahoe with my cousin, who's four years older than me, and she brought a mixed cd of a bunch of random Tegan and Sara songs.  I dunno if it was because at that age, i thought everything my cousin did was cool and everything she liked automatically made it into my brain as being awesome, or because i actually genuinely liked their sound, but i sorta dug them.  We listened to them all the way there and back, and then when we dropped my cousin off she forgot the cd.  Ever since then i've been listening to them, and now, almost 6 years later i'm what you could call a diehard fan.  I've seen them live and they are amazing, not to mention they have a really cool sense of humor and i love how they dress.  And of course, their music is insane.  It's like they made their own sound, i can't honestly think of really anyone that holds a candle to them.  Which is freaking awesome, in my humble opinion.  Plus their lyrics are incredible.  And they both have really cool hair!  So, another one of my favorite bands :D

Songs to listen to:
Again, all of them, but here's a few to start :)
-Nineteen {One of my favorite songs of all time}
-The Con                                -Like O, Like H
-Where Do The Good Go       -Hell
-Arrow                                   -Soil, Soil
-On Directing                          -Call It Off
-Wake Up Exhausted              -The Ocean
-Someday                               -We Didn't Do It
-I Know I Know I Know        -The Cure

xx
E

No comments:

Post a Comment